User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    " you need to know this , and beleive this, You see how they sometime mistreat there own kind, juts because they are diffrent colors. We are differnt species. However, ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "well , what have I missed. It seems yall do so well without me" she glances at a small peice of the treaty. " have you a job for me?". ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    " actully, that is kinda of what i did." said malria " When i was 15 i ran away from home after my dad had a heart attack, and i ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Catalinna , in her trusty cat form, appears next to leothero and looks around at all the humans. "man, one liltle cat nap, yall could not wait." wisper's cattalina. grumbles ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beads

    This is great, but in a horiffying and gorish way. I beleive you have done excellent job in the detailing (a tiney too much in the goiriness, but beggers caint ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)

    you need to get someone to look ovber it, I felt like the end was rushed. YOu allso had a few repeating words and some even missing.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "yes, I am new. His name is thorn" malria said. Her sapphire dragon flew and landed on her shoulder , with his tail affectinately around her neck.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Human name: malria age:19 gender: female powers: wild magic( animal magic) defence: 4 thin dagger, a sword (a sahppire falcon shaped hilt, shows age and worn) has a a thin ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Catalina walks into the clearing. "what are we doing,"she asks she waits patiantly for the answer.

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Waiting In Between, Ch.1, The Dream

    This Is okay, however, I totally agrre with AmeliaOliver when she saw to WRITE MORE![ I do like how you added a name, though. More to the point, we need ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Waiting In Between, Prouloge

    I totally agree with both of the previous crits. You need to have sentence veriaty. All your sentances have she, as the begining. Maybe instead of she, put her name. ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Perfered weopons for body guards?

    I need to know the weopons that a bodyguard might perfer to were at all times. The body gurd has no price limit and/or restictions. However it has to be ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1

    I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. This was a great storry. I beleive I am officially addicted to this plot. I disagree with whoever ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Awakening Ch.1

    Okay this was umm, a good start. I, umm , well, umm , i am just speechless, which is actually verry rare. How lonbg did you spend on this . ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 19th Century King

    I like it . i love it, and want a tylenol for my aching eyes. Tooooooo much storry im sioch a small thred. AHhhhhhhhhhh, stinging eyes. My euies burn. I ...

    Jun 23, 2007


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman