-
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Shadalina snuck(?) up behind yeron. She watched him for a moment to make sure he was not tense and then wipered "boo". he stood verry still for a moment, and ...
Jul 20, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Shadalina woke upsudnly and did not know where she was. She did the first thing that came to mind, look around. suddenly she saw yeron had left her on a ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Leothero was still watching shadlina when he noticed a note tied to her neck, where she would not notice. he picked it anmd read it. Dear leothero, I sent my ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
"If you both want lessons, listen up. Each color stands for something different. When it is clear, like mine, it means i am the heir to the throne, and i ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
" I am an orphan, and my mom, befoire she died, told me to leave and go to you. She beives it is not safe at the palace. Oh, and ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
"My mother died 10 hours ago. She did not die from old age, that is certain, because we were cats live to be 2,ooo years old. She was slow one ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: A Christmas Story
this is nice. Do some editing and itr wil be better. DO some more editing and it will be oerfect. It all come to editing. If you are a horrrible ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Shotgun
I absolutly, positivly love it. This is excellnt. I do not see anything wrong with the idea, the story, or grametical errors. Please Keep writing and working on this one ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: The Shadow.
Chapter one A boy was looking around his classroom ignoring the lecture about the economy and the law of supply and demand. The classroom had 12 mahogany wood tables. Every ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I think i am addicted by new moon and twillight. I have read twilight at leat 12 times, and newmoon like 18 times. I have both hard back, but they ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Alike
This is a great poem. When I read this poem, I feel the things, and I can hear your voice. I do not see any gramatical errors, however I'm the ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know
Ok, i have one thbig fact to say. I AM CONFUSED! This is verry, verry confusing. I do not uderstand, the heart, the man, the bf, and the surviving. Oh, ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
shadalina watches this all beside yeron. She wonders when someone will notice her, however she knew she was really hard to spot with her black fur, since she was mostly ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
cattalina re-appers and watches her three uncles proudly. " they have been around for over 15, thousand years. they no every trick , and loophole the humans can posbly use" ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Name: Shadalina( dughter of catlina) Race:WereCat Gender:Female Age:14 Abilities:Can change into enything living. Can do illusionas. Eyes can tell if you are lies and can see magic. Descritian: Cat:Bl
Jul 19, 2007
