User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Scripts Re: Foreign Markets: 1x02 "The Package" /P

    I like it, I love, I cannot wait to read more of it. Once again james cusses the sky blue, but it has an actule chartming qulity for him. Also, ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Duridia. beginng

    “Come on, we are going to be late for class if we do not hurry up” shouted Brad, as we searched for my lucky quarter which had just fallen out ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Foreign Markets: 1x01 "Pilot / Alpha Dogs" /P

    Man, You need to contact an producer pronto, I think this would be set up into a show. It is Good! I liked how lina was a bitch, james a ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    But if you knew the love of your life was about to kill himself, would you not stop everything and try and stop? put yourself in bella's position. also, think ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Adventures of Nathan Fondue Chapter One

    I am confused. But in a nice way. I do not understna dit, but somehow i get what you are trying to say. It is one of those relly fun ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    Wow! Great! Fantastic! Awesome! I love it! Abosolutly positivly love it. However I feel that you are telling, not showing. Also get a stranger to read it outloud. This will ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 242

    Great! Aboslutely wonderful! Umm, but somethings wrong! It is not finshed. So put on your thinking cap and get writting. lol, sorry about that, had to get it off my ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    God

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 4

    like it, love it, want to marry the story, joking! but it is that good! laugh out loud, you probly think i am freak, but your stories, like, umm, rule!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a.A Dragon's Story) chapter 2 and 3

    Love it, love it. It was ecellent. Man, it was awesome. I cannot say enything, i am speechless. No idea on how to improve it. i change my last reveiw, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    Wow! I love it. However, I feeli like I need more info of the chracters. Give us maybe mnore back ground info. Or Maybee you could just describe the setting ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Marcus and Mica ch.1

    good points! The idea, so far, is unique and interesting. Your sentece structures are nice and the story flows smoothly. not so good points it was short. sugeatrions you need ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Marcus and Mica ch.1

    good points! The idea, so far, is unique and interesting. Your sentece structures are nice and the story flows smoothly. not so good points it was short. sugeatrions you need ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Second Earth

    Ok, so I like your idea. However, you material could do with some tweaking hear or there. I agree with everyones comments. Except, we could do with some serious back ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part I

    it was a bit confusing. more later bye] \

    Oct 17, 2007


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana