User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Paracelsus - Prologue

    I am speechless. That is a defeat no one has ever suceded in. Usually i am so full of words. Noww, I can only think of two words. WOW and ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Black Bandit

    I absolutely love this story. YOu have plenty of deatils, just enough dialaect and well i am in love with this story. THis story makes you feel the aggravation of ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Prologue (Remake)

    I love it. It is a well thought out story, as far as I can tell. If it does get published, which i sure it will, I will buy it. ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Life Expectancy #1

    I like it, I hope to read some more of it. I wish there was more details. THere is so much dialogue it it shadows details. A story shpuld have ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nestling prologue...wanna read?

    I like it, i agree it was some confusing. I think it was a dragon, though. It has pleanty of destil though , no need for more.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MoonMagic..Chap.1

    A silver haired elf, tall and graceful, was running through the swaying grass. "Moon Streak" Alberic, the elf, called to his beloved horse. The gray Mare came trotting over to ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1 to my book {still a draft}

    I doint see that meany gramatical errors, compared to mine, it is perfact, But, well, I like the biggining, however, why can simon not have the feeling that evan though ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: Shadow Race:WereCat Gender:Female Age:14 Abilities:Can change into enything living. A human shape can only last 5 hours. Animal shape indefinate. Maythical creature shape last 24 hours!Can do il

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebecca

    It is pretty good, however it sounds like a girl in blue. WHich is about a girl who sneaks off to the war , trying to escsape a marrige. Then ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon

    Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:04 am Post subject: The dragon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- chapter one The finding Simon was lowering himself, down in a

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Leaf of Fire (Chapter One)

    I abbsolutly love it. The only problem i have is that you did not deiscibe his mount good enough. Brown mare. Bahh borringg. You will no way get horse lovers ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mystery on the Nile

    i have read tons of books. I have little writting experience though. It sound a liltle like merry kate and ashly mixed with scobby dooby doo. Umm, I thonk the ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character development

    Before you write your story you should always write a charater qeustinare. just follow this formant. name: age: birth place: personality: pet peeves: fears: weaknesses: familly: job: edgucation: and a

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    Death What is death, but leaving this world and entering another. confronting god, him chosing your fate, hell or heven What is death, if god is in your heart, but ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: amber

    Hi, My name is amber. I am a 13-year-old girl who is trying to fight her way into the writting professian. So far I have writen no books, but i ...

    Apr 17, 2007


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde