-
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Cattlina had followed Nicarga to the river. she slowly came ou so as not to strartle the girl. "why are you deprssed, you have a pack, food, and shelter. I ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Cattlina turns back into her normal cat shape. "Hey, I am not a yougling. I am a werecat with 14 years of knowledge and travel under her belt. However, i ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Cattalina has just decided to join in the fun. SHe has been watching from trees for a long time. SHe turns into a falcon and flies down and lands on ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: The Shadow
Ok. Lets begin to enter my own lilttle world of mind and i will find my oppeninon of your poem somehwere. Oh yes here it is, under my pillow. This ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: MoonMagic..Chap.1
Man , i am getting sick and tired of editting! However i will do some more. One day though when i am big and poreful, i am going to to ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: KamiKaza
I aboslutely agrree with Writersdomain. However, I have one other thing to say. If i read this as the first page of a book, it would immediatly put down at ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate
I cam here for help with my writing. I have trouble spelling. I thought this website would help me with that. However, everyone just jugds me by that problem. It ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1
This is what I have been looking for, a good story involving animals as the main character. I love it. I love the idea , the plot, the mysteriousness of ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Dw starts to talk to emily, through minds. "do you know who you are". Then she started sing the sweetest of mellodies to calm everyone down.
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Prologue-untiled stuff
It is okay! Add a lilttle more dialect and it will be better. You have a great storry idea hidden in it. it is you job to polish this storry ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: how to write short stories.
Do you trouble writing fantastic stories? Do you ever get dreadful cases of writers block. Four simple steps are needed to write the best short story that you, yourself, can ...
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: past and present toys.
Past and Present Toys Toys have always been a necessity for kids. Toys are used to teach kids, expand their imagination or to occupy their time. Silly Putty is from ...
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Name:Dw race:Werecat gender:female age:14 Powers:Shapeshifter randomaness:a cat who can turn into an dragon,ainamal, mythical being or human at a moments notice Descriptian: a purpled eyed black fur c
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
A shadow comes up from behind everyone. "who is your leader, i have urgent news. Life or death matter. The hummans have somehow found out about this pack and are ...
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: That Night
Umm, let me think, this is [s]confusing[/s] no it is differnt. I like how it leads but :twisted: YOu had to have a cliffhanger.
Jun 8, 2007
