-
Re: Great Grandma, Goodbye
Dear Granny, We will miss you. But we know you are in a better place. We will miss you, but know, that we aqwre happy for you. We will miss ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: CHERUB, The series by Tobert Muchamore
I was just wondering if anyone has read this series. It is quite good. It is about abunch of teenagers who are trained to do missions by the M15.
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I loved these books! Anthony horrowits is a pretty good authour! He has written meny good series. I doint relly have a favorite book, that i rember, i read ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: The Cry of the Icemark
I love these books, and the second is called blade of fire. !SPOILER! I loved how it opoened up with a wolf pepol attack. That was a pretty awesom fight ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Eldest
I love these books. i have read htem each at least 10 times. My eragon copy is currently held together with rubberbands*stupid paperback obsessed parents* I anjoyed the books tremndously, ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Anybody read Blue Bloods?
I Read the series a few weeks ago, and well, I found it quite enjoyable. However, there are meny better vampire books out there. Umm, really cannot say anything more ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Artemis Fowl
These books are AWESOME! However, I was mad at the ending of The Lost Colony(ummm I think thta is the title, about the demons, I am just too lazy to ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Child abuse
This is a poem my frind sent me. Is was so sad, and so good i just had to share it with the world. It made me cry! My name ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Teen Idol?
It was pretty good. However i read it when i was like 12, and it made me scared of highschool. My favorite part was when she kissed (umm what his ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Changed
Ahhhh, please post the rest of it. The suspence is going to kill me, And if i cannot read braking dawn cause your story killed me than, i swear im ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Quick Question On IV's
It depends on where they can find an vain. I am always having them attached in weird places since my vains are heard to find. but i asked myu aunt, ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Shakesphere!
Can someone plase help with understanding the play of romeo and juliet. I am totally bambusled! (is that a word?)
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank
This serise is the bomb. Well almost. But honestly, it has too meny twists in it. i mean you need to take series notes the first time reading if you ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Hola!
Welcome. By that I mean WELCOME! and not just any welcome, but a welcome of purest pleasure, and of the purest ejoyment. WELL, enough of that nonsense, hope you enjoyed ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Eclipse Chronicles
Hey, this was a really interesting begginig. Hoever.... Ehy did you leave us haging like this. This is shear torture. I cannot wait to read more. Also, the book that ...
Apr 5, 2008
