User avatar

DragonGirl11

The Dragon(Girl11)'s Lair

  • Research Re: Using close sounding names

    For the short story I'm writing at the moment, I have a Garrett and a Fletcher-Gareth. That's partly because the names are straight out of a dream I had the ...

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Seba (Title Help)

    This sounds an awful lot like a bible story I know, only that one's about a blind man. So you're modifying/expanding on that? Sounds cool. Let's see now, for a ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Required: writer

    Oohhhh my goodness that sounds awesome!!! I'd LOVE to write it, if only I didn't have so many good ideas on the go right now... What a dilemma! (However I ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Research Re: Boarding School

    Thanks guys! It really helps a lot!

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Research Re: Boarding School

    I have an idea for a story, and I think I want to have it take place in a boarding school, just so that it would be easier for the ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Research Re: What is 'slam poetry'?

    You're very welcome!

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Research Re: What is 'slam poetry'?

    A poetry slam is basically just a poetry competition where the poets get up and read or recite their poems, most often competitively. So, slam poetry is poetry that's meant ...

    Nov 12, 2011


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25