User avatar

Draculus

Draculus del Viafat

  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Might say it's that kind of American cookies with small pieces of chocolate. Also pancakes with considered milk. What do you prefer: fish or meat?

    Jun 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Cherry. Its bloom is amazing. Who is favorite ancient god/goddes if you have one?

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Iron Man, no doubt. What country's mythology is your favorite?

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    First thought - Harry Potter. Second thought - ... No second thought.

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    This question is too hard) There are a few movies that I must call my favorite. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword - this movie is my own ideal of ...

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    I've always wanted to be the first one to write something, like, you know, feeling like a champion. I still do. But there was a kind of story me and ...

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    The one that laughs and cries at the same time. That's just my portrait most of the times when I chat with friends. If you could have a fictional/fantasy/mythological creature ...

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    I must admit that I don't really like Batman, I prefer Joker and Bane who hate him xD

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Hardly. If I had a chance to go catch a space bus, get there in an hour, and leave the ISS in two days, I would. Otherwise, I simply doubt ...

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Liver, mushrooms, fried peanuts. Not combined. What is your favorite planet of the Solar System?

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    Pizza, actually. Great hot salami-and-cheese pizza.

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    At first, it all started with TRPGs, I just had rich imagination and liked making up stories, characters, and locations. Then I got inspired by somebody's character and decided to ...

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    Dangerous guy.

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    The Hobbit.

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    Huh) An Arabic guy.

    Jun 7, 2020


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)