User avatar

DrPepperSkaterPunk

  • Writing Tips Re: What's your writing process?

    What I do, and what I plan to do for my novel now is: - Write out the whole novel, and don't stop for one correction/ - Go Back and ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into The Depths [Prolouge]

    update- i have decided to take chenkas advice. Im editing it out the prolouge and cutting her early years into two chapters. One - about the death of her mother ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: need some help with making romance non-cheesy

    Thank you for all your wonderful help!

    Jun 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wild Red Leaves

    It's really good, but I have one problem with it. you describe too much. Every little detail is described, so much that you forget whats going on and it takes ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: need some help with making romance non-cheesy

    Well, in the couple for the novel i'm writing, i just feel like the love is unintetionaly superfical. It's in first person, and I change perspectives, but all i have ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into The Depths [Prolouge]

    Prolouge Madeleine There was no absolute way. It was impossible for me to sit in the dark, feeling ultimate pain and misery. For with every day that passed, the scars ...

    May 30, 2009


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince