User avatar

DrLavender

DrLavender's Lectures

  • Writing Tips Re: How do you choose your character's name?

    jimss, I love your sense of humor! Honestly. And better late than never! You make a great point about other languages, they indeed can be a huge deal of help. ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you choose your character's name?

    Wow! I wasn't expecting so many responses on this thread, thank you all deeply for your input! Kyllorac, I love that you write fantasy! I've always wanted to give it ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you choose your character's name?

    I'm a bit curious about how everyone here chooses their character's name when writing a story. What sort of method do you use in order to have a name you ...

    Feb 20, 2017


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri