User avatar

DontStopBelieving

  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Road

    I love all the emotions in this story. You can really connect with how the characters feel, almost as if you were them. This is all around off to a ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Word Will Change A Life (Chapter Two)

    Aw, thanks. I really appreciate it. If you go to my profile and click on my portfolio tab, you can read the first chapter there :)

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Word Will Change A Life (Chapter Two)

    Seth: The memories of last night swarmed in my mind. But the one memory that stood out in my mind was the way it felt kissing Samantha last night. The ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Word Will Change A Life (Chapter one)

    Thanks for the comments guys, it really helps alot. Ash- more background on their friendship will be in the next chapter. Miracles- thanks for the advice. It really helps!

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Word Will Change A Life (Chapter one)

    Chapter One I was singing at the top of my lungs to Pat Benatar, as I scooped cookie dough onto my pan and place it in the oven. The smell ...

    Jun 22, 2011


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne