User avatar

DoctorClicky

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Red Wine #1

    I loved it Rieda! ^_^ BEST OPENING EVER, it was extremely beautiful. Extremely funny and yet meaningful as it conveys the narrator's guilt. I was quite confused about the end ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The MB Detective Agency Website!

    The site doesn't work... :(.

    Jan 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bubbles is Missing (Horror Story)

    Jamie Cracker and Miss Mackowick arrived outside the woods on time. Detective Marshall was waiting nearby, with a friend. Mr. Jacob Davis. He was a local dog walker and a ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bubbles is Missing (Horror Story)

    I have no clue what the hell to title this story!! Here are some options: "Bubbles is Missing", "It Came For Their Pets", "Bubbles, Where Art Thou?", "Pets Are Delicious", ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Half Lies

    HOLY SHIT THIS IS ONE DAMN GOOD POEM! A+!

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: School, School, School

    I like it alot. I think it really conveys that you obviously don't like repeatedly going to school. :P I like school though, hehe. :) Just a few spelling errors: ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: fate's victims

    OMG YOU CAN'T STOP THERE. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHAT IS GOING ON!? ME AND BRAD MUST KNOW!!!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Wanna Proof-Read My Essay for me? :)

    It's my first college essay and I really wanna get an A, lol. ... B.M.W. Writing and Rhetoric I January 20, 2007 North Carolina captured the younger years of my ...

    Jan 21, 2007


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes