User avatar

DoctorClicky

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: From when...

    I have no clue what this is but it kept me entertained... lol. I like the refrences to diversity (race and sexuality). I don't quite grasp the concept of the ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Forget you

    I'm slightly confused, why don't they wanna go to sleep if they dream about this lover when they do sleep? I don't like the word choice of "guess" but I ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Pinky Swears

    Oooo, I like this. It reminds me of something I wrote awhile ago, lol. I like the anger expressed. Fight was mispelled, might want to fix that. I think it's ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 5/6

    Ooooo, I'm excited for the finale :-P. Where did the narrator's mean tone go? I missed it :(, lol. I was kinda confused @ first about Ethan gettin cold, you ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 4/6

    This was a little short, and a liitle too-much-information, but still good. Thing that bugged me: The Main character (don't hate me but I forgot his name), says "...because you ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 2/6

    “She’s so good that I heard she could paint with her pussy,” So... Well I couldn't picture a gay guy saying that! I completely disagree :-P. That's exactly something a ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Mirror /P

    Damn Brad, that almost made me cry. I love it ;). Do you have a book published yet? :-P

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Reynolds Road Warehouse Mystery

    I've read the first three chapters and here is what I think so far: You actually remind me of myself as a writer when I was younger, LOL. Writing about ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Hmmm... so much to say. First, I LOVE the opening. It is grasping and almost a societal commentary on what we are turning into. It's BEAUTIFUL. Second, "depressing blues and ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas (Pt. 2)

    Ahhh! I want more, LOL. Very entertaining ^_^. Do the next ones, quickly! :)

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    I like it, the characters are entertaining (although mom and dad seem to be a bit boring at the moment :P). I like Teddy though, kids are always fun.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Holy Man

    I like this poem, even though I'm not entirely sure what it is about. I just like the essence of the mystery of what is out there O_o... lol.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    I love it, I think it's beautiful. I think what makes writing most beautiful is when it comes from a real experience and it gives it much more "umph" and ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stolen Fork

    Carol was a thin woman in her late fifties. She scurried out of her house and knocked on her neighbor’s door rapidly. She was in a fix and her neighbor, ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Red Wine #2

    Lol, I'm somewhat confused ^_^. Why the hell is there a man in the horse? :-P The opening wasn't as funny since it was repeated, but the fact that it ...

    Jan 7, 2008


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind