User avatar

DoctorClicky

  • Other Re: Minds of Death Row

    Ok... so this is a Dialogue for a class (I could have sworn there was a school work help section but I can't find it, oh well). I would really ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 4)

    I love the joke about the baby's "x-mas present." I thought the part in the beginning with killing people on the video game could be better. I didn't flow for ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Immaculate (Part Two)

    Immaculate Part Two: Hope I arrived at Vanessa’s house. The silence continued. I approached the front door and pressed the doorbell. There was no response. Each growing moment of silence ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    Man, this is the Reseach Section . I believe that Doctorclicky was the one who diverted this topic into a conversation- no hostile feelings, just an observation, This is probably ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summer at Grandmas 1

    “Yes you are. your cousin Amanda will be there and she’s bringing one of her friends.” “I’m definitely not going up there!” Not that he wouldn't mind seeing Amanda though, ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Immaculate (Part One)

    Immaculate Part One: Silence I awoke to an unusually quiet morning. It didn’t concern me at first when I realized nobody else in my family had woken up yet. I ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    Well this may sound a bit mean, but... I just think that it might not be the smartest thing to write about something you know nothing about. I mean, usually ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    The world makes a lot more sense to me if God is in control. No offense, but I really don't see how anyone could live in any sort of sane, ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    This is something that's always puzzled me with atheists/agnostics. As a Christian, I believe that God defines good and evil in the Bible. As someone who doesn't know if there's ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    Just wanted to address your question. Don't mean to offend or anything. Nor do I intend to argue or get into an intense debate with you whatsoever, lol. ... The ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Saint" Nicholas

    Hahahah, that was actually really funny. That was a very clever idea (santa being evil) you put into your story, I like it a lot. ^_^ Keep writing!

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ron

    Ahhhhh, I get it. I like the twist at the end. Is Psychopath the correct word (I always associated that with killers but I could be wrong)? Split personality might ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alpha Galaxy Chapter 2 Part 1

    A few spelling mistakes (new-->knew, ntelligent-->intelligent) but overall it's good. The plot is explained clearly and it interests me. I shall go find Chapter 1 and see what it's about. ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 3)

    I cracked open the book, breathing in the delicious smell of new books. The word deliscious makes me think something is edible and tasty, not exactly a word I'd use ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: 2.2 Magic Surp

    “That, is a stick,” he retorted as Charlie [s]dropped[/s] instantly dropped his smug expression. You have dropped in there twice, fix this so it makes sense? It seems rather short ...

    Jan 11, 2008


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11