User avatar

Djinni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome Nox, I love your avatar. :D

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    When I was at school "geek" and "freak" was an insult. It was better to be known as "boffin" (don't ask why!)

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Welcome Nicola :wink: I'm new too so don't worry about not knowing what to do..

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    Ok, you've got a point there. I guess I'm a "clusmy geek with braces" type. Maybe more of a bookworm or artist geek... :P

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    Thanks for the welcome :o but I don't think "geek" was relivant :wink:

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks for the welcome guys. :thumb:

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    Hi. I'm a part-time writer and also a "student". When I'm not busy with what humans call "life", I can usually be found at the library, somewhere with a good ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi. I'm Djinni, a new member and I am also new to forums as I have never joined any before. I'm still tring to get the hang of this stuff. ...

    Jul 6, 2005


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss