User avatar

Djinni

  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    My favourites include: Villette -- Charlotte Brönte Wuthering Heights -- Emily Brönte A Tale of Two Citites -- Charles Dickens Frankenstein -- Mary Shelley Animal Farm -- George Orwell Ivanhoe ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Noughts and Crosses Trilogy

    Yes!! I love all three books!! It's a little sad Callum was hanged... :( A very good read I give all three books 8/10. :thumb:

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: stormbreaker review

    Srotmbreaker was interesting at the start but it started to get boring towards the end, his other books are good. I mostly like Granny and The Holy Grail or whatever.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I've read Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Taming the Shrew and Much Ado About Nothing (or whatever) and although the language was a bit confusing to understand I really enjoyed ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    Very nicely done :thumb:

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    This is my attempt of Bjork, I was bored and it didn't turn out as good as it was suppose to. Let me know what you think... There are also ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Aww these are so good! I wish I could draw like that.. I'm usually drawing planets, space and scenery... Nice job, way to go :thumb:

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Cry of the Icemark

    This is a really good debut novel from Stuart Hill. The novel about a young princess who inherits her fathers small but strong Kingdom and is preparing to fight a ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    Wow these are pretty good. Why do all the girls have long hair?

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Lol, these are very funny and quite good.. :wink:

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored

    Ok...looks like you were REALLY bored :wink:

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    The first book introduces the readers to the brilliant and miscevious five thousand year old djinni Bartimaeus and his master the young and foolish wizard Nathaniel. The story has a ...

    Jul 6, 2005


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart