User avatar

Djinni

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    My favourites: Natasha and Daniel Bedingfield Rooster Bombay Vikings Baby Doll Falguni Pathak Alisha C Alex Catarna Linda Ronstadt Shaan Shreya Ghoshal D-Nox K.K Stacie Orrico

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Listening to my favourite song and feeling sleepy.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Djinni from my love of The Bartimaeus Trilogy books and also because ther're quite mischevious. I usually change my siggy every now and again. The one I have now is ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    For writing my idols are Jonathan Stroud, Charles Dickens, Stuart Hill and Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay. For poetry I'm inspired by Lord Byron, John Keats and Percy Shelley. And for art ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate: Being called names....it's not nice Meaty food.....I'm a veggie People who make sick jokes..... :evil: Summer.....I like winter better Pop divas..... :shock: Dog mess on the streets.....yuk I ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    My favourite colours are blue, green, sapphire (which is kind of blue) and agate.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Fiction (Dreams in Digital) -- Orgy

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    My other favourites include: The Cry of the Icemark -- Stuart Hill Aztec Century -- Christopher Evans The Legends of Elita -- Kate Jacoby The Runelords -- David Farland Dream ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    I'm typing this and eating a packet of crisps. Now I'm rubbing my aching neck... :(

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: lest you forget...

    I'm not likely to forget this moment. Go Liverpool 8)

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    OMG! This is so sad. I can't believe it! :( Today's my brothers birthday I was so happy until now! Hope your family are all OK!!

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I was born a mystery, I always have been a mystery and I shall remian a mystery. - Djinni -

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Somehow I knew London would win. Congratulations! :D - Djinni -

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    My favourites include: The Bartimaeus Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand, The Golem's Eyes -- Jonathan Stroud The Last Seige -- Jonathan Stroud Horrible Histories Series (makes history so funny and ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Usually writing, going out and go visit "family"

    Jul 6, 2005


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott