User avatar

Djinni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks for the welcome guys. :thumb:

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    Wow these are pretty good. Why do all the girls have long hair?

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Lol, these are very funny and quite good.. :wink:

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    OMG! This is so sad. I can't believe it! :( Today's my brothers birthday I was so happy until now! Hope your family are all OK!!

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tears of the Unforgiven

    Tears of the Unforgiven An immortal goddess, the angel of death. My heart has been cursed with every breath. Tempting the reason is my only risk. Only to receive loves ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored

    Ok...looks like you were REALLY bored :wink:

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Needs a title...

    If anyone can think of a title for this poem I'd be grateful. I may not be the first person in your mind, Nor the person closest to your heart, ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I was born a mystery, I always have been a mystery and I shall remian a mystery. - Djinni -

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Somehow I knew London would win. Congratulations! :D - Djinni -

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    My favourites include: The Bartimaeus Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand, The Golem's Eyes -- Jonathan Stroud The Last Seige -- Jonathan Stroud Horrible Histories Series (makes history so funny and ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    The first book introduces the readers to the brilliant and miscevious five thousand year old djinni Bartimaeus and his master the young and foolish wizard Nathaniel. The story has a ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, tomorrow...the UNIVERSE!"

    I was half asleep when I was reading this and I just couldn't stop laughing. I'm fully awake now and would like to say "I developed a super-really-big-massive-giant bad-ass looking ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: First time at writing, please help with title

    First of all I want to say that although the words in italic are not necessary I began to read it and thought 'woah', most stories start with boring waffle ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Usually writing, going out and go visit "family"

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    Hi. I'm a part-time writer and also a "student". When I'm not busy with what humans call "life", I can usually be found at the library, somewhere with a good ...

    Jul 6, 2005


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost