-
Re: Colours
My favourite colours are blue, green, sapphire (which is kind of blue) and agate.
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Fiction (Dreams in Digital) -- Orgy
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Djinni
Ok, you've got a point there. I guess I'm a "clusmy geek with braces" type. Maybe more of a bookworm or artist geek... :P
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ lives in CA
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has a very colourful avatar
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Tazmin
Redoing...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is the Healer of Hearts
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
My other favourites include: The Cry of the Icemark -- Stuart Hill Aztec Century -- Christopher Evans The Legends of Elita -- Kate Jacoby The Runelords -- David Farland Dream ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ loves chocolate
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Djinni
Thanks for the welcome :o but I don't think "geek" was relivant :wink:
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ loves The Phantom of the Opera
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
I'm typing this and eating a packet of crisps. Now I'm rubbing my aching neck... :(
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is a hippy/hippie
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: lest you forget...
I'm not likely to forget this moment. Go Liverpool 8)
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
You're a Star -- D-Nox :o
Jul 7, 2005
