User avatar

Djinni

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    It's nobodies business if two people of the same gender get married. Who are we to judge people just because society won't accept something "strange or weird"? If they want ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Welcome Nicola :wink: I'm new too so don't worry about not knowing what to do..

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Aww these are so good! I wish I could draw like that.. I'm usually drawing planets, space and scenery... Nice job, way to go :thumb:

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I watched this yesterday and loved it...plus the preview freaked me out and everyone in the cinema started muttering and stuff.."wow thats sooo cool!".. :roll: The original one was so ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Oh God how can this be happening to me??! What were you thinking the last time you looked in a mirror?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    My favourites: Natasha and Daniel Bedingfield Rooster Bombay Vikings Baby Doll Falguni Pathak Alisha C Alex Catarna Linda Ronstadt Shaan Shreya Ghoshal D-Nox K.K Stacie Orrico

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Cry of the Icemark

    This is a really good debut novel from Stuart Hill. The novel about a young princess who inherits her fathers small but strong Kingdom and is preparing to fight a ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Place Outside Time

    I really liked this poem especially the start: "Watching sunlight through glasses of water In a still room that smells of basil And sand I can feel you thinking from ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Listening to my favourite song and feeling sleepy.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is going to be 16 in 4 months, 1 week and 6 days :P (yes I am a veggie)

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Djinni from my love of The Bartimaeus Trilogy books and also because ther're quite mischevious. I usually change my siggy every now and again. The one I have now is ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    For writing my idols are Jonathan Stroud, Charles Dickens, Stuart Hill and Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay. For poetry I'm inspired by Lord Byron, John Keats and Percy Shelley. And for art ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ likes music

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate: Being called names....it's not nice Meaty food.....I'm a veggie People who make sick jokes..... :evil: Summer.....I like winter better Pop divas..... :shock: Dog mess on the streets.....yuk I ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is the Knight of Poetry

    Jul 8, 2005


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)