-
Re: Things You Love
I love: Sunset Sunrise Winter Autumn Books Reading Writing Thriller Movies Music Going to the local park Eating Chocolate Being a vegetarian
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: Global Personality
Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraversion |||||||||| 33% Stability |||||||||| 40% Orderliness |||||||||||| 43% Accommodation |||||||||||| 43% Interdependence |||||||||| 36% Intellectual ||
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Has forgotten me..I think
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
An e-mail from one of my best friend who is still on holiday made me happy.
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Is in Limbo
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: Your "name"!
Cunnie Lingus :shock:
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: What would the world be like...
If everyone was like me they would: Sleep whenever they like, listen to a mixture of music (expect for rap), be polite, drink a lot of tea, read a lot, ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Djinni
When I was at school "geek" and "freak" was an insult. It was better to be known as "boffin" (don't ask why!)
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has a very nice avatar.
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: My attempt of Bjork
This is my attempt of Bjork, I was bored and it didn't turn out as good as it was suppose to. Let me know what you think... There are also ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is a registered loser
Jul 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is a Harry Potter fan?
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is lost between memory and reality
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: A Fallen Angel
A Fallen Angel Fallen angel with broken wings. Of pain and sorrow she often sings. The grace of love no longer heard. The siren's burdened lonely word. She sings her ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Needs a title...
I wanted to have something short as I hate writing long poetry because it gets a little boring. Thanks for the comments anyway. :)
Jul 8, 2005
