User avatar

Djinni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is the Roman goddess of the night.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Emma: Thanks ... I've only seen one of your pictures..very purdy =) Areida: Trades faces?? Why?? You're beautiful and look EXACTLY like my cousin!! Emotion Less: Thank you :thumb: (no ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome Nox, I love your avatar. :D

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    Congratulations Snoink! :D

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    When my nephew hugged cute!

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Islam. Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Here's one of my pictures:

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    My favourites include: Villette -- Charlotte Brönte Wuthering Heights -- Emily Brönte A Tale of Two Citites -- Charles Dickens Frankenstein -- Mary Shelley Animal Farm -- George Orwell Ivanhoe ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Noughts and Crosses Trilogy

    Yes!! I love all three books!! It's a little sad Callum was hanged... :( A very good read I give all three books 8/10. :thumb:

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: stormbreaker review

    Srotmbreaker was interesting at the start but it started to get boring towards the end, his other books are good. I mostly like Granny and The Holy Grail or whatever.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I've read Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Taming the Shrew and Much Ado About Nothing (or whatever) and although the language was a bit confusing to understand I really enjoyed ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    Very nicely done :thumb:

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    I hate that advert where the car turns into a robot and starts dancing, its very annoying and I have nappy adverts!!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Moonspell - Ancient Winter Goddess

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has changed her avatar.

    Sep 7, 2005


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero