User avatar

DiskElemental

  • Information Desk Re: The YWS Censorship Policy

    If you can show me a sentence where swearing is absolutely necessary and could not have been replaced with anything else, then I'll tip my hat to you, but there ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Welcome to the Grand Re-opening of YWS

    Personally, I use ad-block plus because I think a lot of sites go overboard with ads. But I turn it off for websites I like and enjoy. I'll turn it ...

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Welcome to the Grand Re-opening of YWS

    If you really don't like adds, then just get Add Block Plus...

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Interesting. I'll be watching you.

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Literary Page

    Maybe in inverse order for the first month, then normal after that. EX: a 1 month old work would come first, up until new works, then the 1 month + ...

    Dec 10, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Goodbye! No. Not goodbye. What's the other one?

    Hello. If you write something I'll be the guy dismantling it, if you post something in a debate I'll be the voice of dissension. Enjoy your stay.

    Oct 29, 2012


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer