User avatar

DirrtyMoney

  • Fantasy Novels Re: I finally typed my first chapter to my werewolf story!

    I like this. It's nice to read about werewolves once in a while, they don't get talked about often, with all the Edward Cullen madness going around (no offence on ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews (Open for a little bit)

    Hey, Kamas, um, I wouldn't mind a review. I'm currently working on an action adventure piece, I don't know if that will interest you but I'd really like some more ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life's not fair- deal with it!

    Woa! You really need to break this down, it's too much for anyone to read let alone digest. Work on the paragraphs so you can draw your readers in.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Removed #3

    I really like this, i was sucked in instantly. you have some awesome descriptions, vivid but not lengthy, sometimes that's the best way to keep readers intrigued. I'm curious to ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Thanks for the review. I knew the slang might be a bit annoying to some people but I'm hoping you can get used to it because I'm trying to reflect ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    This is insanely good, you had me glued from the first line. Even though there isn't any dialogue I was sucked into the story. The way you describe everything, I ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Joker - Chapter one - Part two

    Whoa, this is deep and creepy but i love it. keiraan's right you definitely needed to slow things down a little but other than that this was great. I'll definitely ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Book Of Power-New! Chapter 2 Taster

    Hey, a newbie here to give my first review! Whoa, you write quite well for an eleven year old, I'm impressed! Since scion gave you a thorough review I'll just ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Hey everyone. So, I just joined today and was a bit too shy to introduce myself in the welcome area [I know, weird right?] Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself ...

    Mar 19, 2010


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw