User avatar

Dilbert64

  • OOC Archive Re: The Southern Wastes DT

    Cool, thanks!

    Dec 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Southern Wastes DT

    I don't entirely know what's going on, but I know a little about Fallout, and I love post apocalyptic scenarios with places that have territory which I can potentially conquer! ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Best & Most Awards 2020

    @Liebensteiner I am offended that you think I haven't already taken over the world without anybody noticing.

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What should juveniles be treated as?

    @Liberty maybe you could clarify the question a bit? Because I'm not really sure what you're asking. Do you mean generally? Or more specifically, like in a criminal justice sort ...

    Aug 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Second Chances [DT]

    Yeah!

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

    Last year I got my crush a Valentine's heart. And by that I mean I hunted down the body of St. Valentine, ripped out his heart, and used it for ...

    Feb 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Second Chances [DT]

    I am way too late to answer, but if it's okay, I'd also like to keep posting.

    Jan 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokemon Johto [DT]

    This is where the discussion for Pokemon Johto happens.

    Jan 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Pokemon Johto

    Welcome to the beautiful region of Johto! Johto is an expansive region, brimming full of unique and varied Pokemon from both Johto and neighbouring Kanto! Johto is led a by ...

    Jan 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fugitives [DT]

    This is where the Storybook Fugitives is discussed.

    Jan 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Imagine you, and a group of others, awaken bleary eyed one morning, with access to an infinite amount of money, and the knowledge that you will soon be the most ...

    Jan 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: You received a letter.

    "That's a good idea. I'll-I'll go and fetch some wood, so we, uh, we can start a fire.' Will turned and stalked away into the forest, he needed to get ...

    Nov 4, 2019
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Once I said Something about bread And Bob turned his head And he said Go to the shed Get me a bed Paint it red Then we use it to ...

    Oct 3, 2019
  • Archive Re: You received a letter.

    Will's sense began to overcome his fear. 'I will not repeat what happened. I will not repeat what happened.' Will sighed and lowered the gun, and eyed the group warily. ...

    Sep 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: You received a letter.

    Will screamed as he appeared to be attacked by a lion cub. He backed up against the trees, like a cornered animal, searching frantically for an escape. As he pulled ...

    Sep 29, 2019


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore