User avatar

DevanEWilliams

  • WRFF Archive Re: High-Quality Reviews Here!

    Just so you guys know, I have not been on YWS in quite a while because I'm horribly busy. For those who have already requested a review, message me if ...

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    This just now happened to me. I was going back and editing a short story of mine, but when I clicked "preview", it reset the page with the textbox containing ...

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Fantastic January Fiction Workshop

    YESYESYESYESYES

    Jan 17, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of classics?

    I have mixed feelings about classics. While I think classics are worthwhile to read, it bothers me when they are needlessly glorified (especially by English teachers and the like). You ...

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A girl, hunched over on a desk by the fireplace, hurriedly brushing back tears as she holds a pen clenched in her fingers, thinking about what to write to her ...

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Help create a poem

    Below a balcony that was not my own, I plucked a fine, taut lyre string. And while the whippoorwill did cry, I continued to play my sorrowful song. The blackened ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: High-Quality Reviews Here!

    First two have been done for a while, but I should get to the second two within the next couple of days! :)

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Lucky '13 Poetry Workshop Extravaganza | Jan 12th

    Most definitely interested!

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first actual story I began writing in sixth grade and was about a girl with supernatural powers.'Twas awful. I may end up still using the basic idea at some ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: What? Devan Draws Too?

    Thanks guys! ^^

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Just put highlights in today ^^

    Dec 30, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: High-Quality Reviews Here!

    Yes, hello. I am Devan. I can review things. I give really long, detailed reviews and I spend a whole lot of time on them. What I can review: Short ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: What? Devan Draws Too?

    Heh. I'm funny. So...I've actually been drawing longer than I've been writing. That's awkward....Somehow my art has never made it on here, though. I was really proud of this particular ...

    Dec 27, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: December 30, 2012 Review Day

    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    The cheese is too corruptible to be trusted.

    Dec 24, 2012


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath