-
Re: My World Vs. Real World
Alternate Universe. Take everything you want to include from 19th century Europe and mix it with the creation myths you want to include and presto. You have a world with ...
Jan 5, 2012 -
Re: My World Vs. Real World
So this is the problem, yesterday I had an amazing Idea, and my Novel's original concept changed drastically. After some thinking I started to doubt if my story would fit ...
Jan 5, 2012 -
Re: Dilemma of a Contemptuous name.
Thanks for the suggestions :D you helped me to confirm that Unblessed is the way to go :)
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Dilemma of a Contemptuous name.
In my novel there are those people who are bearers of supernatural powers, I call them Bearers (really relative I must say XD) but there are those (Like you and ...
Jul 21, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Since I can't give up I'll leave this as my final statement. I found this that seems to be a page with a reasonable amount of double meaning quotes, you ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
I also think that violence isn't what would make that quote controversial. XD XD you're right. whatever..I think this is everything I have, so good luck finding your quote :D ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
I Googled "double meaning quotes", but all I could find was this "Is that a gun in your pocket? Or are you just glad to see me!" Mae West It ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Ok, what about this one from the Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger? "In my mind, I'm probably the biggest S3X maniac you ever saw."
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Might this one work? its from a book called The Bell Jar by Silvia Plath "What a man wants is is an arrow into the future and what a woman ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: What do I call this?
You can call it "Vibrissa" which means whisker. What I do to find good names for stuff like this is to use the original word in a different language. Whiskers ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: For the love of God comment!...Pretty please..... :D
Its sound pretty cool! by now it seems like it can develop an interesting story line, I would like to read more :wink:
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Demons
Shinigamis from Japanese folk can be a good base for your creatures. A Shinigami is a Japanese Death God, Part of their abilities is the fact that they can mess ...
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: What are ways someone would summon a dark spirit?
A Grimoire is a magic book that includes instructions on how to create magical objects like talismans and amulets, how to perform magical spells, charms and divination and also how ...
Jul 13, 2011 -
Re: The Uses of the Comma that are often Overlooked
I'm kind of addicted to comas, and I think that I over-use them....great tips!
Jul 12, 2011
