User avatar

Dethl

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reclamation Chapter #1

    Great beginning, I like how you introduced the reader with the fight, and I also love Ailia's personality. I don't really have any complainment or suggestion about this. Waiting for ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: For the love of God comment!...Pretty please..... :D

    Its sound pretty cool! by now it seems like it can develop an interesting story line, I would like to read more :wink:

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Research Re: Demons

    Shinigamis from Japanese folk can be a good base for your creatures. A Shinigami is a Japanese Death God, Part of their abilities is the fact that they can mess ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Research Re: What are ways someone would summon a dark spirit?

    A Grimoire is a magic book that includes instructions on how to create magical objects like talismans and amulets, how to perform magical spells, charms and divination and also how ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read it and weep ;)

    Cool, I also play piano and love photography :D

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mortal Door

    The Preface was amazing! It left that mysterious feeling that makes people continue reading, but I must say that the first chapter wasn't that good. The dream was detailed, but ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Grammar & Research Re: The Uses of the Comma that are often Overlooked

    I'm kind of addicted to comas, and I think that I over-use them....great tips!

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Of course XD I'm doing a lot of research and working in organization and event charts to build the entire series, I might start writing the next week.

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Easy, typing "Forums for Young Writers" in google! :D

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion

    This poem is great! its short but powerful, i like it :D

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!

    Thanks for the advises! Yea I think I'll start for reviewing some stuff, the storybook RPGs thing sounds interesting I'll give it a try :wink:

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!

    Thanks! what would you suggest me to do first? I'm still working on the first chapter of my project so I have a few days before submitting it.

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Theory of Parallelism - Chapter 1 [Edit 1]

    This is good, i like his attitude, you know his sarcasm - the way he expresses himself, my toughs (and the plot XD) tell me that this will be a ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!

    :) Hi! I'm new here (obviously XD) So I've never been good when it comes to forum introductions, I'm Dethl, you can call me Dethl or Cloud, I'll turn 16 ...

    Jul 7, 2011


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney