User avatar

Dethl

  • Research Re: Dilemma of a Contemptuous name.

    Thanks for the suggestions :D you helped me to confirm that Unblessed is the way to go :)

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mid July Summer Sky

    Thanks, and about the name its funny XD since I accidentally posted this in the narrative poetry, I rushed to delete my old post and post it in here, so ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mid July Summer Sky

    Lightly fading away I can see the sun I can feel his sorrow I can feel his solitude I can see how it decreases How he says goodbye To this ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Research Re: Dilemma of a Contemptuous name.

    In my novel there are those people who are bearers of supernatural powers, I call them Bearers (really relative I must say XD) but there are those (Like you and ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: 19th century Europe

    Thanks! Indeed, this helped me make my way through it. :)

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote

    Since I can't give up I'll leave this as my final statement. I found this that seems to be a page with a reasonable amount of double meaning quotes, you ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote

    I also think that violence isn't what would make that quote controversial. XD XD you're right. whatever..I think this is everything I have, so good luck finding your quote :D ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote

    I Googled "double meaning quotes", but all I could find was this "Is that a gun in your pocket? Or are you just glad to see me!" Mae West It ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote

    Ok, what about this one from the Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger? "In my mind, I'm probably the biggest S3X maniac you ever saw."

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote

    Might this one work? its from a book called The Bell Jar by Silvia Plath "What a man wants is is an arrow into the future and what a woman ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Research Re: What do I call this?

    You can call it "Vibrissa" which means whisker. What I do to find good names for stuff like this is to use the original word in a different language. Whiskers ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: 19th century Europe

    I always do mi research(seriously XD) but I'm being a little lazy this time as you have this is the matter: My fantasy/historical fiction novel takes place in 19th century ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reclamation Chapter#2

    Good Chapter :D. But there is something that I don't get, In the second part of the chapter you use first person narrative, but as far as I understand this ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: If you are left-handed read this.

    I'm Left-handed, and I'm proud of it XD I learned to use the right hand too but later. a list of some important Lefties -Charlemagne -Leonardo da Vinci -Mozart -Napoléon ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lightning Fight (edit)

    Lovely poem, intense and with an message of hope, a little bit of redound but I think it helped to give feeling to the poem.

    Jul 16, 2011


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables