-
Re: My World Vs. Real World
Alternate Universe. Take everything you want to include from 19th century Europe and mix it with the creation myths you want to include and presto. You have a world with ...
Jan 5, 2012 -
Re: My World Vs. Real World
So this is the problem, yesterday I had an amazing Idea, and my Novel's original concept changed drastically. After some thinking I started to doubt if my story would fit ...
Jan 5, 2012 -
Re: The King's Curse
Thanks for the comments and critiques :D, this is my first draft of this short tale which will be the base for my novel. And yes I know the king's ...
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: The King's Curse
Thanks :D
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: The King's Curse
When time was not even time, a king was proclaimed, to rule over every abyss, ocean and land. On the day of his coronation, God and Lucifer descended to earth. ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: The Virtus vs. The Division DT
I was just wondering...Can I have a character that is from the Division, but at the same time is part of the Virtu's crew? Who plays for the both sides ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)
Great profile Dethl! You can post if you want. Just to say, Division members are in the "discussion room". They rounded up all the best agents they have. They're discussing ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)
The Division Name: Nate Rivers (Ian Lock) Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: Like this, but his skin is a little bit more pale and his eyes are blue/gray/green Personality: Ian ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Surviving Marathon
Survivor Name: Ian Lock Age: 22 Gender: Male Skill: Strategist Local or Outsider: Outsider (German) Profession Before the Apocalypse: Artist (photographer, writer and musician) Personality: Smart, Col
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Red Rose,Black Rose,& Purple Rose
Don't worry, I commit lazy errors pretty often XD, once posted my poem in a totally wrong section.
Aug 1, 2011 -
Re: Red Rose,Black Rose,& Purple Rose
I must say that so far it seems kind of charming, but you shouldn't abuse of adjectives. Keep spacing in mind, because your chapter is just a huge paragraph, and ...
Aug 1, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for noticing my stupidity XD
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for don't knowing what a MSN account is :smt003
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for claiming the I claimed something that I really claimed XD
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being the master of a single raised eyebrow
Jul 23, 2011
