User avatar

DestinyIsCalling

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of White, Of Black, of Blood- Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 is very short, and it may be unclear. Just let me know! Reviews are awesome!!! :D Chapter 3 Stowaway The Lady Freiheit was a large trade ship, sturdily ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 2: Taken to a paradise prison

    I'm terrible at grammar so forget it. Hi! I love your story! It's very vivid, clear, precise, descriptive... Only a couple of things: 1. Um, how old is Nova? Is ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Just pure randomness

    It was a brainwave! PURE RANDOMNESS The council of the Dawn was meeting in the small room looking over the Waters of Eternity. They were discussing some very important business. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Say "You've caused me so much remorse.I was a BIRD not RHINO or a PENGUIN. Gimme the shoelaces and hand over the beak. We need to clear up some buisness." ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of White, Of Black, of Blood- Chapter 2

    Alright! Ayïve is back! Oh, and please don't criticize me about the way you spell it. I know what it means, it helps you pronounce it. I took away the ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: M.I.A.

    So... Good thing: You are using a style of writing I haven't seen recently: a kind of Nancy Drew-fast-forward-adult-science style. It's often used in adult books, in a straightforward, dull ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden by the Dark-Chapter 1

    So, Chapter 1. Thanks for all the reviews/criticism. Under lots of pressure, I removed almost all of the funky symbols in names. Unless of course you count Ayïve's name, which ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: House of the Rising Sun

    Ooh! Nice beginning. Actually, great beginning. I am no good at grammar, so I'm sorry, I'll just be reviewing. Great Thing I loved your preface. Besides the fact that it ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    Alright then! So, about the story... Good thing: You have a great idea, a story about torture. The way you wrote it was enough to make me feel freaked out ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the eye of a fish

    Alright. I'm horrible at grammar, so I'm going to skip just to reviewing. I love you description of the Universe, but it felt overly complicated and dense. When I started ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flight-Prologue

    Thanks Sakura. And just to say to anybody else who reads this, the Greek letters are just a kind of break in the text, like switching characters and such. Also, ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night

    Your poem has a good theme and moral, or whatever you want to call it. However, I agree that the rhymes are a little flat and predictable. :lol: I know ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dance

    Wow...I can't really say this cleverly, but, you captured dance perfectly . I dance myself and I can understand what you are trying to say, how each and every movement ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flight-Prologue

    This is my first post, so sorry for any the way, my book is separated into prologue and part 1 and so on by parts of the day. First we ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Daydreams

    Hi. I go by DestinyIsCalling online, though you can call me just about anything. Except "Pocket Organizer." I'm so tired of hearing that. Anyways, I enjoy READING, writing, READING, dancing, ...

    Dec 31, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy