User avatar

Destiny110

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She Was Blind

    I love it! I just love it! Though you do repeat the words "She was blind" just a teensy bit too much, but other than that a fnatstic story with ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, you strained it so well, you ended up with water instead of tea I wish my WriterFeed Pad would open!

    May 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Affairs of the Heart chapter 1

    Chapter 1 "Alicia, whats wrong?" asked Adriana, her teacher, she walked closer to her, knowing she might not want to blurt it out to the whole class. Alicia just burst ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    I just have one thing to say: DO MACBETH NEXT! DO MACBETH NEXT! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE!!!! also, great job on this one! mega thumbs up! ~~Destiny110

    May 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How History Revision is WRONG AND MAKES NATE A POOPIEHEAD.

    Any revision is wrong! especially when it talks about crazy people in words which you do not understand! Exhibit A: MACBETH! Seriously...Shakespeare needs a different hobby! [capsmurder]AND WHY ARE TH

    May 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: First kiss

    I love it! Amazing Imagery, amazing ending, ladies and gentlemen we have a new William Shakespeare! Though I did notice a few teensy tiny mistakes: She dipper her head; half ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Love, Pain, and Chocolate (chapter 2)

    Hey again! Short but sweet, I like it! though I did notice a few mistakes: Cynthia shook her head yes. That would be nodded . Generally when a person shakes ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Love, Pain, and Chocolate (chapter 1)

    Ok first of I love/hate this story! I love it because the imagery and idea is amazing, I hate it because John is a ******* that deserved to die, so ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Never Before YWS

    Love the poem! It's completely relatable to me, I love YWS! Anyway I love the poem and great job, even if you just wrote it that day it looks really ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Magi [Ch.9}

    Sweet Jesus holy christ mother of god and all the siants in heaven and GEEZUS! WOW that was a good story! though i did notice this one bit: “Remember it! ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destiny prolouge

    Thanks for all the reviews guy but if you wait just a little bit you'll understand the whole story, i still need to post the first chapter and it's taking ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break That Fall{Chapter2}*edited*

    LOOOVVVVVEEE IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT < yes i had to make it that long, it's how much i love it! I'm so happy for you Drama! And nice use of "God bless this ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Dear Person

    Hey Ishizzle! I loved this poem! there was this one bit: “You can’t see Him, how do you know that He’s there?” You can’t see oxygen either, but that’s what ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you accidentally choke yourself when you try to tie it your first time I wish I had a bigger chance with my crush (no its not the same ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: This week, we lost a brother.

    He didn't care that he killed loads of people in 9/11! he didn't care about each and every precious human life in those buildings and around them! Why should we ...

    May 3, 2011


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria