User avatar

Destiny110

  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 26th Review Day (GMT)

    Wait, if we were already on a team for May Day, do we need another team? My brain is all like "Whhaaa?" when I was reading that :P

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Nate,

    Nate is the true god of epicness. Nuff said.

    Jun 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters *Edited*

    EMALY!!!! I. Love. This. Seriously, most of the stuff here I can totally relate to! I have no criticism! I just love love L.O.V.E. this whole thing, seriously! It's like ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Superhero Chronicles. Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 "Slow down!" said Danielle, half squealing in fear and half giggling through the helmet radio. "Relax babe, I know what I'm doing!" said Jaylee, her girlfriend and the ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    Love it!

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Affairs of the Heart chapter 2

    Okay, I am going to make this very clear. The story isn't from any of the characters' point of view! I've seen a billion stories like that. I can't make ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWLJ Cover. :)

    Well, very nice I must say, I like it! You've really set the bar for me as I was thinking of entering! So good luck and may the best artist ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rainy Day

    Nice poem. Though I didn't quite understand it, is the narrator happier alone in his own world? That would make sense, I don't know, I'm not that good at poetry, ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blue ~Prologue and Chapter 1

    DRAMA! I L.O.V.E. this story, I truly do, it seems epic! Just one, teensy, tiny yet kind of annoying tid bit: " Your crazy lady." AAAHHH! I hate that! it's ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter One: House Of Nightmares

    Hey there, first off I'd like to say thank you for making this story before I actually watched sucker punch, it will make the movie more interesting let me assure ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Affairs of the Heart chapter 2

    Chapter 2 "Wait, so Alicia is living with you now Ms?" asked Rilan. "How is that possible?" Asked Chloe. "Well it is possible, I mean, in a few ways." said ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sing

    Sing, I love to sing, Day in, day out, I open my mouth, And out comes a note, Straight out of my throat. Music helps me, It clears my head, ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but they come alive and attack everyone you love instead, leaving you lonely and suicidal, but annoyingly immortal. I wish I would have the best birthday EVA!

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apollo's Band and Artemis's Hunters*started*

    Name: Aetos Age appearence 17 Gender: Male Team: Artemis Appearance: See below Personality: Charming, funny, can be quite the ladies man. At the same time he is friendly and helpful. ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apollo's Band and Artemis's Hunters*started*

    Name: Achilla Age appearence: 16 Gender:Girl Team: Artemis Appearance: see below Personality: Funny, courageous, can be proud of herself at times but doesn't go overboard, loves teamwork and does anyt

    May 21, 2011


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn