User avatar

Destiny110

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now everyone thinks you're a freak and won't talk to you, plus they are always plotting ways to get warrior princess out! I wish I had a laptop!

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then you lose your free time and your social time and you spend all your time saving people, even if you don't like them! I wish I didn't ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    WE DIIIID IT!!!! *begins singing dora the explorer we did it song* WOO!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    D: I'm not racist. you don't like scales...I may be using the wrong vocabulary.

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    TEN MORE TO GO! WOO!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere, anytime at all, down here in the deep blue sea! And Psh, ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    We're past three quarters way there, come on guys WE CAN DO THIS!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    lol But you replied. :D no I didn't...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    thanks to you i'm not sleeping tonight, so shush! I just love to make others suffer for my enjoyment. *rubs palms together, and adds evil laugh* JK. ^_^ *stabs repeatedly ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    Is anyone reading these posts? I highly doubt it!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    *wishes YWS was an actual, physical place because then it would actually be home and not just feel like it.* me too! that would just be too cool!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    Spiders!!!! (Just to be annoying!) ^_^ thanks to you i'm not sleeping tonight, so shush!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    COOKIES

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    You can't let fear rule your life, ofcourse i can, thats my thing!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Spam Thread

    Yeah yeah, I know this is stupid, but hey, whatever. I pay the bucks to keep the server online, and if I want to spam our way to 10,000 posts, ...

    Mar 1, 2011


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore