User avatar

Destiny110

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but the world would be thrown into anarchy forever after today, and you fail any other test you ever take! I wish this headache would dissappear from my body! ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but he's a vampire and then wolves attack you both and kill everyone at the dance! I wish I could go to bed!

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but a shark eats you! I wish that I would never have to leave school because it's been too good lately!

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but it's an exploding marshmallow and you have to clean up, and you only get one! I wish that I win a medal on sports day this Friday! and ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but he haunts you forever now! I wish... :shock: that that smiley didn't look so creepy!

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but he's a murderer who kills you. I wish I had cupcakes and ice cream!

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    granted but you never get any more points for reviewing. I wish i would get a good mark on that math test i took last tuesday which hasn't come back ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but now you have all the time in the world and nothing to do and the boredom slowly drives you mad! I wish tomorrows parent teacher conference that even ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but the horrible punishment is tickling (yeah I like being tickled) and I'm still the one who corrupts it I wish that I didn't have to say goodbye to ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, it happened on your head instead I wish me an my class would win the game we have tomorrow!

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted: but I slay whoever (seriously where do you get the names?) and save everyone! I wish That all my dreams would come true exactly as they are in my ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Draw Near To Me Chapters 14-15

    Ok seriously, I want a boyfriend like Jason now!

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but the rest of the world is blind so they can't see them. I wish I had a better part in my schools production of the sound of music!

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but again, you are known as a freak to everyone and therefore remain friendless! I wish all my stories could become movies, with me as the MC everytime!

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I had been searching for a website like this where young writers could chat and post their work, then I found YWS, it was a match made in heaven! And ...

    Mar 12, 2011


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights