User avatar

Destiny110

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but your allergies only get worse, because it develops into an allergy of good grades :P I wish my crush would love me back

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Brain

    I love this poem, especially the nice little rhyme at the end, and this poem makes a lot of sense to a lot of us! keep up the good work!

    May 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you hit another birdie and crash into the ground! I wish I could have all the fun of school without any of the work!

    May 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mirror: Chapter One

    HEEEY, God this chapter is so good, it's like chocolate ice cream with warm cake, hehe yeah, i have no idea what I'm talking about either! Anyway, I love the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mirror prologue

    Love it! the story sounds really good, I think the story has lot of potential, though it does get a little confusing at times, but that could be ne :P ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear, YWS

    I love how it starts off like it;s gonna be a critical poem about how YWS is making your life hard with this: Thanks to you I never finish my ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: LoveBites Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 Kayla was a student at Newbridge High school, a popular eighteen year old with great friends, a boyfriend and a bright future in front of her. She came ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but the rest of your life is only 5 seconds long i wish i had internet no matter where I go!

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but the authorities stop the vampires by killing them and trace the entire thing to that wish and you get arrested (thats what you get for putting me in ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now you have a lot more time on your hands and constantly get bored! I wish we didn't have as much homework for holidays!

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but your a zombie who's limbs fall off every 5 seconds! I wish That camping followed by the pic-nic we're gonna have for our teacher's birthday will all be ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but your internet is broken now! I wish that I would have the best easter holidays ever!!

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    granted but it explodes in your face! I wish this cold would go away, leaving my body intact and me in perfect health (I'd like to see you all corrupt ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sims 2 neighborhood *updates*

    Name: Bernice Gender: Female Star sign: Gemini Eye color: Brown Clothing style: casual Hair color: Brown with faint blonde steaks that come out better in summer (Maltese sun, gotta love ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but no one likes it! I wish (more like hope) that I won't be the only student to attend a phasilitator's wedding (she works in our class and invited ...

    Apr 9, 2011


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria