User avatar

Dest

Dest

  • WRFF Archive Re: I want to read your novel!

    Link: Requested Coverage: The first 3 chapters, please. Title: Dreaded Dinner Party Genre: Light Humor/ General Summary: Aucuria "Curi" Andrews has struggled through too many of her parents' parties,

    Feb 5, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Scar's Review Cafe!

    Hi ScarlettFire, could you review this? It's supposed to be a light-humor kids' story.

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone .O.

    Thanks! And graphic novels, eh? Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451 in graphic novel format? It's really quite amazing, and it might even be better than the original novel ;D ...

    Feb 1, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Charm's Reviews!

    Title: Dreaded Dinner Party Link: Type of Literature: Fiction Genre(s): Light humor, general Synopsis: Aucuria "Curi" Andrews has struggled through too many of her parents' parties, and it looks as ...

    Feb 1, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone .O.

    Welcome, Jax! You sound like an interesting dude. I sort-of like comics too but I prefer them in graphic novel form ^^

    Feb 1, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mem's Review Corner

    Hi, this isn't poetry but do you think you could review this?

    Jan 31, 2017
  • Research Re: Genre's and ideas.

    There's nothing wrong with having a sub-genre. You can still do fantasy with mystery or whatever else. You might just want to write your story and determine the genre later, ...

    Jan 30, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Would like to review stories and stuffs.

    How about this one

    Jan 29, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lumi reviews stuff

    Could you review this work?

    Jan 22, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    @passenger Thanks for the greeting

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: Best Type of Music to Write To

    For me, I write better to instrumentals. If I'm listening to a song with words, I focus more on the lyrics than my story.

    Jan 11, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    @featherstone9086 Okay, thank you. I am truly a newbie. ^^;

    Jan 8, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Zoom

    Could you review mine, please? I would appreciate it a lot.

    Jan 8, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The Big Complain-About-Writing Thread

    The number one thing I hate about writing is this irrational anxiousness I get sometimes. At times, I will feel such apprehension while editing/writing, since all I can think about ...

    Jan 7, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: if you want your writing to be completely torn apart cmere

    Are you still doing these? Do you think you could review mine?

    Jan 7, 2017


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling