User avatar

Dest

Dest

  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

    @MJTucker Hope you like them!

    Jun 28, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

    @BlueAfrica I hope you like them!

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    @Danni88 You click publishing center and upload your story there by clicking "new work". hope this helps

    Jun 21, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi, welcome @Danni88! (ノ*゜▽゜*)

    Jun 21, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Biscuit Tin

    Hi @BiscuitsLeGuin, could you review my story So far I have 14 chapters of it posted, but I wouldn't mind if you reviewed as much or as little as you ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: What language are you learning as a second language?

    Estoy aprendiendo español. Quiero aprender francés y coreano también

    Jun 9, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Hi @Timasaurus007! Welcome! :D Sounds like you had a cool teacher. I only found this website by a google search :p

    May 18, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

    @Lumi @SarukatheHuman Thanks for commissioning me, guys! 600 points is a lot, so I tried to make Laurel a little fancier.

    May 16, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

    @fortis Hope you like them!

    May 15, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

    ^bump^

    May 12, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

    CURRENTLY ON HIATUS! Hi! I am selling half-body art commissions for 60 points. -I don't draw more than one character in the picture -You can ask for as many as ...

    May 8, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: I want to read your novel!

    Hi, @Carlito! Would you mind reading a little more of this story? Link: Requested Coverage: Chapters 6,7,8, and 9 Title: Dreaded Dinner Party Genre: Light Humor/ General Summary: Aucuria "Curi" ...

    May 4, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Berenstein or Berenstain?

    I have always known the books and the cartoon as "Berenstain."

    Mar 7, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a review? You got it!

    Hi, @skylnn00writes, could you review my story So far, I have seven chapters of it posted, but I wouldn't mind if you reviewed as much or as little as you ...

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Helllooooo, @LizzieMae! I hope YWS will be helpful to you. Although I like fantasy stories, I like regular people stories too. Do you have a favorite book? ^^

    Mar 2, 2017


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners