User avatar

Deskro

Deskro

  • Welcome Mat Re: A new member to the group!

    Hey Trisha. Welcome back :3 I look forward to seeing some of your poetry in the near future :)

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new person...

    Hey Tammi, I'm pretty new myself but I already feel like I'm part of YWS. It's such a great site - you will fit in in no time :D. Get ...

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why am I here?

    Hey guys and girls. I'm a noob at both writing and forums so please excuse my fails that are bound to surface. I'm currently attempting to write my first novel ...

    Sep 11, 2015


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh