User avatar

Desdemona

Desdemona :)

  • OOC Archive Re: Return of Hogwarts DT

    I don't think Amycus would be kept. He was too sick in the heart and had an awful way of teaching, like his sister Alecto. I also do not think ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    Well, girls uwu Who wants board up with Thiora? She's friendly, neat and will listen to boy trouble! :p

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Okay, @LordZeus thank you for replying :) So, @NympheaLily @Laurenh6 I changed an itty bitty detail here. This will hopefully add a little more spice to our Games :) The ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    @LordZeus Still in? :)

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    @Lael How do we handle accommodation? Who stays with who, how many people per room, etc..?

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Return of Hogwarts DT

    I thought it would be cool to have a sort of Moody-Lupin hybrid teacher, without all the complicated backgrounds.

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Return of Hogwarts DT

    I have a lovely idea for the defence against the dark arts teacher :) I'd love to have that post. Also Herbology is taught by Neville Longbottom.

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    @NympheaLily will you be creating a male tribute as well? Each participant has to create 2 characters; the two tributes from the same district

    Jul 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Absolutely true. I will edit my comment

    Jul 21, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    To the best song ever.

    Jul 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    I had some thoughts. This is absolutely open for discussion if you have better ideas. After sizing up your character pages, I shall choose the winner and the order of ...

    Jul 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Check the Storybook :) I'd love for you to join us @Laurenh6

    Jul 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Yes you may :) I'll approve your character pages when you get them up.

    Jul 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Beep?

    Jul 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    Oh yes, mine is pure combat oriented.

    Jul 13, 2016


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson