User avatar

Derek

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elior Series-Chapter 1 Remake

    Not exactly what I was going for. Just because she essentially whored herself to a guy for two months for a $1000 was a bet, that seems just plain weird. ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Squidward!

    XD Awesome nice drawling :P Squidward is halarious (yay first comment!)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elior Series-Chapter 1 Remake

    Well i put why the break up is occuring is in there. She dated him because of a bet, she said that and she said she broke up with him ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elior Series-Chapter 1 Remake

    Thanks for the reviews. I know it moved slightly fast but i didn't wanna spead a lot of time on there relationship seeing as its not of importance. I might ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elior Series-Chapter 1 Remake

    I know its a big change from the last one. I like it :D Althought its a big more touchy fealy :P! Elior Series Book of Alarice (Book 1 of ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    *hands overeasy a cookie* There ya go :D Your not apart of the darkside! Fizzy Drink makes no sense and me and my friend have been calling it Fizzy Drink ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Lol well a debate is about turning people to your side :D and you all shall come to the darkside! We have cookies o.o

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Yay i got some people onm my side :D How about we all agree on calling whatever drink we want! I mean if i want a drink why say "yes ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Yes but thats too literal-Fizzy Drink-Plus Soda is much easier to say then Fizzy Drink, plus it makes me sound foreign :D

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Lol of course its not that serious of a topic :D I know there all the same, but so many diffrent titles for one word is stupid. They should make ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Well i think the opisite. I think soda sounds cool, and it matches very perfectly. Even the companys who make the drinks call it Soda. I've heard of Sodapop which ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    I'd like to quote Reference.com! :D A soft drink is a beverage, often carbonated, that does not contain alcohol. (Carbonated soft drinks are more commonly known as soda, pop, tonic, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Yea i get into fights about it a lot too :D I dont know why it just like a set off. It just makes me mad XD

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Lol pop is barly easier to say then Soda. but i just feal really dumb saying pop :D(no offense) Like my cousins mom ask me if i want a pop ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Lol why thou? Soda sounds normal i think. I agree pop sounds weird. but why fizzy? lol and juice isn't fizzy!

    Mar 28, 2008


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger