-
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Well i can think of one time. Like if a new type of drink comes out, we'd say. Whats this new drink(i'll make up a name :D) "Its Bloom" "Whats ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
Thats what i've just said >.> I'm not longer debating when its pointless. Also if you like to hear them and challange them do a bit of a better job. ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Yea i get what you mean Flem >.> I'd say that would happen cause really no one says Soda-Pop-Fizzy Drink- or any of those. I mean considering those all mean ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Well how is it undeinalble? You dont have evidence he exsisted do you? I didn't think we had evidence >.> O_O I never looked into the fact if we have ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Thats what i am saying o.o I'm not saying i say Sode or Pop I never say Soda. I'm saying if i did i would call it Soda cause it ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Sureal- You really dont think the bible ever menting Hell? There is every verse in the bible, ever passage where Hell in mentiond Also your saying you beleive Jesus exsisted ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Flemzo i live in Tennessee >.> Some people dont know the diffrence is how that probably happened. They are basicly the same with few diffrences, plus i dont do that ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Soda isn't weird o.o Its perfectly normal >.> Thunder_dude lol yes you probably will but they are jerks >.> i know a few :D
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Basicly your saying you have no faith that hell exsist. You have faith that gravity exsist? What proof do we have gravity exsist?( We may have it idk i'm not ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
Really this isn't a debate. We each have our own opinion which obviously will not be swayed either way. Its pointless to argue further. All its doing is giving me ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Yes it does :D Stinkin Yankees! (JK! :D sorta :D)
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Yes! I completly agree :D
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
I think i've mentioned this wasn't a serious debate before :D It was just a funny debate i made up :P No need to get serious >__
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
XD! Periwinkle its like a little fuz ball! Adorable!
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
This is Candy Cane :D She is my dog and i lubs her :D So adorable Felix the cat :D She is my kitty and i lubs her too :D ...
Mar 30, 2008
