User avatar

Derek

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The End

    Thanks. If you read the chapter 1 of this (provided in the link) As you can see a poem is at the beginning of it. Every chapter will have a ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The End

    This "Ending" is just a SMALL portion of the FINAL chapter of book 1. I've gotten an opinion on this, and was told it was very interesting. -wink- I wanted ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    /is jealous of Via >.> Thats so awesome, i wish i could see that with my own eyes O_O The rainbow is awesome, and so is the waterfall :D

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    This is a very stupid ideal. We need the troops in Iraq! Without the troops keeping it under control, and in check who knows what kind of plans they could ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1-The Queen

    Thanks again for all the supportive comments and reviews. Lynlyn- I know it went too fast XP. I generally have that issue with everything i write. I DESPISE beginnings, thus ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1-The Queen

    Wow thanks so much for those reviews guy :D Really helpful, seriously. I'm almost finished with Chapter 2 ^^. I hope you'll crit that as well.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Review me or face the horrid side effects of the nasty T-Virus i have injected into your skin O_O You must review me to get the antidote ^^ Good Luck! ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Back, need reviews?

    I need reviews for my newest story The World Ends. I like it so far, i've got 5 chapters done So please review and keep watching for more chapters :D ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1-The Queen

    Hey people of YWS, I've returned as of now, i will most likely be leaving again, as soon as i get my needed reviews. It's just because the fact I've ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hey guys I'm leaving YWS, For real this time, I've stopped writing, and I barley come on here anymore, It's just causing me stress V_V. So see you guys! I'm ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    Forget about being healthy! Treat yourself sometimes, have some fast food junk XD It may not be healthy but come now, everyone needs some good greasy foods now and again ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    So i was thinking this would be a very cool idea so here is it. I don't have a storyline for this storybook. I have nothing. Nothing at all. The ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Food

    I dont know much about Pears? but i dont think their Golden XD. Its good and the methopors match but i just dont think that it decribes a Pear? I ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Ability Academy* [UPDATE: CHAPTER 2 UP!]

    Yikes, so many grammar mistakes lol Well I'll help you fix them! luchladies This would be 2 words, lunch ladies gradeschoolers Would be grade-schoolers fix all of those, there are ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    Oh Nate were not so stupid :) Me,Saint,Aet,and Andy figured it all out in the chatroom right when you made the change :D

    Apr 1, 2008


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus