-
Re: Dialogue Question?
Thanks guys! I needed this so could continue writing my next chapter, and fix my last ones. Thank you all for you help!
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?
I can think of one thing. Remember the man who read a passage of the bible, and thought that, by literal meaning, to cut of his hand? There was a ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?
It's strange. I used the word when i am talking to my friends. or for example. "That teacher is so retarded" I don't mean to insult anyone that is mentally ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Into the Male mind...
-sigh- The stereotyping of males is a huge insult to me. Like Saint said. It's not all sports and girls :/ Trust me, i hate sports lol. All my friends ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: A new kind of magician
If you've ever watched Full Metal Alchemist. There power of Alchemy works by using the energy of dead people in another universe parallel to their own. Thus, them using Alchemy ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Book Titles and Chapter Names, Oh My!
I use chapter names before to help keep my on track. I tend to get off track so the title will help me keep my focus on what i want ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Dialogue Question?
I'm having trouble with how to write out dialogue. I mean format wise. When the same person is talking does that mean it should be in the same paragraph? I ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
I'm kinda getting tired of that createspace guy being all over the screen though >_>
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
Nate. If you do add the pay for ad removal, it's completely optional. I would pay for it just for the sake of helping out YWS. So would a lot ...
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 2-The City
It's not a fan-fiction? I didn't steal the movie title. First off it's nothing like the movie :/ Second there is no book called Disturbia so legally i can publish ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 2-The City
Well since a lot of people who haven't read the 2nd chapter might crit this. He isn't wearing formal clothes, they were wet and damp and was forced to change. ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
The only way i would pay for it is if it came with something extra. I'm not sure what exactly, but something or a few things extra, and maybe bumb ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 2-The City
Disturbia Chapter 2 The Girl Misery is a woe, happiness an experiment. Tragedy may strike, and events will occur. Only the strong can survive, in this world. The weak will ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: What's better then Word?
Thank you all for your help. I've gotten all my chapters back and i can begin posting them and writing more on them. Thanks much!
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: What's better then Word?
I've gotta problem :/. Microsoft Word, as everyone knows, runs on a certain "key" that comes with your computer. For re-installation purposes and I think it must be done even ...
Jul 9, 2008
