User avatar

Denia

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Better To Have Loved And Lost?

    I love this.. Especialy the part where the mud catches up to you. Everything works well together. When you mean that you left him, i think i get it.. Its ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Illusion

    This.is.amazing. Every single thing in that poem was just glorious

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Rose Garden

    Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet :) really interesting

    Sep 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In Which a Little Girl Dies. (Rated for Disturbingness)

    wow that was breathtaking

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: three day high

    beautiful..I wish this would happen to me :)

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: James, for Anne

    Your not really supposed to understand this.. James is the one talking. If you do understand your probably high or just... thanks James for Anne Jupiter smiles and the whistles ...

    Sep 22, 2010


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight