User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books into Movies

    Inkheart and Eragon were rubbish adaptions. Percy Jackson is bad if you are comparing to the book. Catching Fire was one of my favourite book to film adaptions. :D But ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Tip Jar!

    This is more so a tip to NaPo than poetry! But really, as fun as it is to write what comes to mind, try experimenting with forms. It's such a ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Let's Read More Poetry!

    Free poetry books? Count me IN!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas

    My next one: Yeah, I might be writing these into the New Year... :D And part 3:

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas

    @auxiira I hope you are doing this alongside us! Here's my Partridge in (questionably in) a Pear Tree

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd probably fetch a mirror and see what I looked like. If I was prettier and richer than before, fine. If not I would find a way to change me ...

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Cat Girl, Tam

    Hi Gamergirl I just wanted to say I really liked your drawing. It was really nice, but I only didn't like one thing. The top. If you look closely around ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    I don't know what a siren is but it was a beautiful picture anyways. I get the impression that a siren is elfish .... :S Anyways not sure about that. ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Feathers of Fire

    Hi! :) I really like the picture. It stands out and looking into the fire really makes you think and ask yourself what the image is. I really admire it. ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Feathers of Fire

    Hi! :) I really like the picture. It stands out and looking into the fire really makes you think and ask yourself what the image is. I really admire it. ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eliza and Natasha

    Hi feodora! This is a brilliant picture. It isn't really complicated but there all the basic drawings and everything. Their expressions are clear and the colours stand out and make ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheesecake Icon

    Hi Shiney!!!! I love this pixel! Its so cuteeeee!!!!!! I always wondered how you make those? I think the shading looks good and I love the idea of a live ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: What to do to pass the time? Draw.

    Hey! I think you have a really great talent for drawing. I cannot see anything that looked wrong or awkward but I am just going to share what I think ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady Death Cover

    Hello awesome socks! I want to say, I really love this picture. I think you did a really good job. I can only think of a few things to critique ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Faynt

    Wow this looks amazing can I say. The colours must've taken ages and all. I don't think the legs look strange, maybe a bit short. But it looks like Faynt ...

    Sep 30, 2011


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood