User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 3 Theme: Your garden on a spring day Title: Some sort of world out there Matching Poem: There must be some sort of world out there - outside the ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 2 Theme: Ornaments around the house Title: Till Death Do Us Part Matching Poem: a whispered promise a brush of your lips then a scattered lie the slightest scream ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 1 Theme: Feet Matching Poem: Title: My feet read my way forward

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    I may not be a photographer like the amazing Manisha, but I have always wanted to try a challenge like this one! So I have started it, with prompts for ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I have found one more book that I couldn't stand, making this number four out of my five. Trash by Andy Mulligan. I thought it was terrible boring, like nothing ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I usually write best in the afternoon or the early morning (because I am most aware and awake). I like to write in silence and usually have to sit there ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 best books you've ever read.

    This tough! This will just be some of my all time favourites. 1. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman - a good plot, series and also great meaning to it ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I think I was ten? I always liked writing class assignments but never wrote one for myself until my Grandfather died. I quickly realized writing was the best way to ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Use of Profanity

    Using profanity can really depend on the writers style as well. I am writing a story about domestic abuse and I really feel like profanity should be used - and ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Winners, Sound Off!

    I won Nano at round about 50,242 words. I did it two days before the date at 2am in the morning because I knew the whole weekend would be dedicated ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Iggy's "Wreck This Journal" Journal!

    Ooh I have one of these ^^ Have fun with it!

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Deanie's Manga Attempts

    New character! Called Tanya. Black & White (sketch) And now in colour...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Deanie's Manga Attempts

    Hello :D I used to draw a lot and then school came and all my free time was dedicated to reading, writing or blogging. So drawing kind of fell away. ...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Three Ideas and No Clue Which One to Choose

    Hey there! If I were you I would go for the first idea because as it sounds, it seems like your most thought through and planned one. But if you ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    This is an interesting topic... not sure I have five. 1. Watership Down by Richard Adams. I was bored from beginning to finish and I can't believe I actually read ...

    May 30, 2014


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451