User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    I'm going to be honest with this @Pretzelstick and @Manisha, I left this book to last because I just can't read biographies and autobiographies. I know the writing style isn't ...

    Dec 27, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    @Manisha CONGRATS on finishing as well! Quite a feat ;)

    Dec 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    200 more pages for me to finish this! I'm reading I am Malala and then I will be complete ;)

    Dec 25, 2015
  • Contests Re: Star Wars Reviewing Challenge!

    How is it going for everyone?

    Dec 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2016 Reading Challenge

    ME! ME! ME! 1. A book based on a fairy tale: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Adieh 2. A National Book Award winner: 3. A YA bestseller: Siege ...

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    @Dreamy, but did you read some epic books? Because if you did, then I don't think this was a failure at all! More like a success ;)

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    @Pretzelstick it's only two more books now! And yes, still on that huge chunky one. @Manisha pretty please! Pretty please let's do this again for next year. This one looks ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Contests Re: Star Wars Reviewing Challenge!

    Course I wanna do it myself too ;) 1. Darth Vader - Find a work with no parents/mean parents in it. 2. "I love you." "I know." - Review a ...

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Contests Re: Star Wars Reviewing Challenge!

    Hello everyone! In only a few weeks now the sequel to a classic movie series is going to be out. I think we all know what I am talking about! ...

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    I've got four books left and I don't know if I am gonna finish because the one I am reading now is over 800 pages DD:

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite day of the week?

    Saturdays! That's the day I tutor two of the cutest kids ever English, and I am most productive on that day as well because I don't have to go to ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    There's this book called Deenie by Judy Blume and I finished it just before I joined the site when I was 12. I loved it, and needless to say still ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    @TriSARAHtops I'm reading 50 Shades for my "book that scares me." *shudders* Yikes. @Blueafrica ahaha I love this idea xD

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 Reading Challenge

    I don't know how big you are on the crying factor. It really depends on the purpose. The book that I chose for made me cry was one which made ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The most beautiful book cover in your opinion?

    @Demeter That makes so much sense DD: I feel so enlightened. Thank you ^^

    Oct 22, 2015


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger