User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 199 Title: The fan of our mother tongue Theme: Language Poem: None I will be editing my thumb out of this one sometime soon. I still have two more ...

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 198 Title: There are cracks and folds in who we are Theme: Fan Poem: None

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 197 Title: Then & Now Theme: Before and After Poem: None

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 196 Title: The Gaia Theory Theme: None Poem: None The Gaia Theory is that if the world had no humans in it, it would still continue to live and ...

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 195 Title: Home is where the heart is Theme: Living Room Poem: None

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 194 Title: Beyond the Window... Theme: The sky was pink. I had to take a photo of course! (Sunrise) Poem: None

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Night's Artistic Imaginings

    That's a great one :3 I like that he looks melancholy and you have also used the cool colours (although contrasting) which simply add to the mood. Love it

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Bookish Photography

    Taking Leaps and Finding Ghosts was a pretty inspiring story when it comes to reaching your life goals. I really enjoyed it. 4/5

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: 365 days bleed into one another

    Day 193 Title: For the Record Theme: Music Poem: None

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Bookish Photography

    Beautiful spines

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Bookish Photography

    5/5 stars. The Gone series by Michael Grant demands nothing less

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Bookish Photography

    I don't read many LGBT romances because they are just not for me at all >.> But this book? It's an exception. Beautifully written and shows much more about family ...

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Bookish Photography

    Food and books, what more could you want? Mansfield Park is my all time favourite classic. It's by Jane Austen because the romance was just lovely ^.^

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Bookish Photography

    This was chapter one of the Spiderwick Chronicles. The illustrations are so wonderful in this book, I took the photo while I was fangirling about it. I didn't read these ...

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Tips and Tricks

    When it comes to photography (which I am assuming it is okay to add in here)? Even if you feel like you don't have the right camera equipment, first, just ...

    Oct 14, 2015


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss