User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Other Poetry Re: Backstabbing friends - Our saviors.

    Hey Justtrying! I really like this poem. It is very easy to relate to and I have to say very true. At first I was a little confused after reading ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Friends everywhere

    I peeked out of the window of the airplane, Looking down at England but in vain. I tried my best to face the truth, Because I may be there through ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Georgia Mourning

    Ohmygosh this is such an amazing poem. I love the imagery it creates and everything. I'm not good at looking for mistakes so I'm not much help, but I can ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ink

    I think this poem is really good. I like how there is a connection to black and ink, and it uses all different ways of black. I think the last ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Far Away and Long Ago

    I know you asked for punctuational help especially, but unless the mistakes are of a certain type (the type my mum told me) I'm totally useless at that. This comment ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    I read each haiku without the spoilers first... feeling a little awkward. The haiku's were great that way, but it meant something totally different when I went back and opened ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Harmony

    I like this poem. Simple, short and so sweet. I can't find anything wrong with it, I love it. I don't know who she is but for some reason I ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Compliments

    I love this poem. I like to give compliments, I find it easier than to get them. Getting them makes me feel selfish in a way (i dont think others ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Math...mwahahahah

    I love this poem. I am pretty good at math but I still hate it. What makes it worse is that our math teacher talks forever expecting you to listen ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ocean

    Overally I like this poem but thre are some things that need improving. For a starter, you say And my loneliness prompts me to huddle up in my couch and ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You don't have my heart

    I love this poem it is really good, but I was looking at the last line and I think you could've done better. If I were you (which I'm not ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    I like this poem. I really can relate, all too much... I did notice at first you didn't rhyme and then you did but thats okay... I was just wondering ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Early Bird; Not a freaking Senryu(that's for Karzkin ;)

    This is short and the meaning is clear. Nice!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry for Me

    I really love this poem. I could feel the emotion behind it and it was just so strong. Not a very useful comment but just keep on writing. My favourite ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: peace

    I think this poem is really good. The rhyme fits in with it well, and I love how you ask the questions in it. You think of peace, hate and ...

    Jun 28, 2011


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou